SheLeadsAfrica’s Lafiya Lifestyle Expo Kaduna is a 1 day fair empowering women to live a healthy, well balanced and productive life. This event will bring together entrepreneurs, business leaders, and students, this is also a great opportunity to grow your network. Come prepared to mix and mingle and begin your journey to becoming the best you! You don’t want to miss it! Get your tickets now at sheleadsafrica.org/lafiyalifestyle
Date: Saturday, December 1, 2018
Time: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Venue: Kaduna Polo Club, City Centre, Kaduna
Fee: ₦1,500 at sheleadsafrica.org/lafiyalifestyle
Here’s a list of some of the fabulous things you can expect:
- Expert-led panel sessions to learn how to live your best life, overcome adversity, grow your network and build long-lasting relationships.
- Masterclasses on physical, mental and financial health, living a balanced life and networking success.
- Wellness Circles with over 20 senior level professionals. You will get to find out how they live their best lives.
There will be many amazing brand activities at the event including:
- Maggi Cooking demos – cooking demonstrations and food tasting. You will also have the opportunity to interact with Maggi representatives if you are interested in becoming a distributor
- Nuban Beauty – Free makeup sampling and mini-tutorials
- Lotus Capital Limited – Free investment, asset management and saving consultations
- Shopping from unique African vendors
Some speakers scheduled to speak are:
- H.E Hadiza Isma El-Rufai, Author, Architect & First Lady of Kaduna State
- Kadaria Ahmed, Journalist & Founder, Daria Media Ltd
- Sanusi Ismaila, Founder, CoLab
- Barbara Barungi, Managing Partner, IMARA AFRICA Consulting
- Jamila Lawal, Nutritionist, Culinary Expert, & Food and Lifestyle Blogger.
- Lubabatu Abubakar, Creative Director & Head Makeup Artist, Blush Beauty
Visit sheleadsafrica.org/lafiyalifestyle to find out more and get your tickets.
You can also join in on the conversation on social media with #LafiyaLifestyle