It’s time to get your mental, financial & physical health on track and the Lafiya Lifestyle Expo is here to help you! The Lafiya Lifestyle Expo Kaduna is a 1 day fair empowering women to live a healthy, well balanced and productive life. Get your tickets now at sheleadsafrica.org/lafiyalifestyle Here are 5 things you won’t want to miss:
1. A panel session on The Best of Both Worlds: Building Physical and Mental Resilience with Author, Architect & First Lady of Kaduna State, H.E Hadiza El-Rufai, Journalist & Founder of Daria Media Ltd, Kadaria Ahmed. This will be one of 3 panels discussions focused on helping you live your best life.
2. Masterclass on The Secret Ingredient: Cooking up a Versatile Culinary Brand with Jamila Lawal. Jamila Lawal is a Nutritionist, a culinary expert, and a food and lifestyle blogger. She is a tv chef and the host of the Maggi television and radio series, ‘Jamila’s Diary’.
3. Nuban Beauty free makeup sampling and tutorials. For our ladies who want to up their make up game, Nuban Beauty will be hosting free makeup sampling and mini-tutorials at their booth. You will leave looking on fleeeek!
4. Lotus Capital Limited – Lotus Capital Limited will be hosting consultations on investment, asset management and savings for our #MotherlandMoguls looking to get their finances in check.
5. Maggi Cooking demos – cooking demonstrations and food tasting with Nigerias favourite seasoning brand. You will also have the opportunity to interact with Maggi representatives if you are interested in becoming a distributor
Date: Saturday, December 1, 2018
Time: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Venue: Kaduna Polo Club, City Centre, Kaduna
Fee: ₦1,500 at sheleadsafrica.org/lafiyalifestyle