Design the Kaduna State new year logo for the 2020 celebrations!
If you are a designer or have friends that are designers the Kaduna State Government needs your services to design the new year logo. The Kaduna State Government (KDSG) presents Kaduna’s first ever New Year Countdown Celebration. New Year’s Eve is one of the largest global celebrations that cuts across race, gender, religious and ethnic barriers. From fireworks over Sydney Harbor to the ball drop in New York’s Time Square, cities around the world celebrate in their unique and memorable ways.
For the first time ever, Kaduna will join the rest of the world in celebrating the coming of 2020 in our own unique and memorable way.
The theme for Kaduna 2020 New Year’s celebration revolves around the spirit of renewal, unity, identity and Putting People First. Therefore, Graphic Designers are invited to submit contemporary, creative and memorable designs for a proposed logo, theme and branding for the event.
Designers (individuals or corporate) must be resident in Kaduna State. Participants of the Click-On-Kaduna programme will have an added advantage.
Submissions should be striking, memorable, creative and embody the messaging behind the celebration.
Logo designs should be suitable for print on all promotional materials including banners, billboards, flyers, t shirts/memorabilia and on social media.
- Designers may submit as many entries as possible.
- Submissions must be made on both the event theme and logo.
- All submissions must be made as high-quality jpeg or pdf file and sent to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Friday, 25th October 2019.
- Separate branding items must be uploaded in a zipped folder.
- Multiple entries by the same designer should be submitted in one email.
- Recognition as the official designer for the Kaduna 2020 New Year Countdown Celebration.
- Cash prize of N150,000.